To admission cardinal features of this site, you lot must have JavaScript enabled.

Which of our fresh fall purse styles is correct for you? Notice out with our new handbag quiz! Once you find your perfect match, follow the product link to cull a print and personalization for your new go-to style.

Looking for a new bag? Which features are most important to you?

VERSATILITY. Your bag should be fashionable 24/7, day and night, from work to weekend.

  1. Important, but I'm looking for office over everything else.
  2. Somewhat of import. I'm looking for a day bag, mostly.
  3. It would exist nice to have, only I don't need anything too fancy.
  4. Yes – I want it to be on-trend, but without losing functionality.
  5. Gotta have information technology – it'due south the most of import matter to me!

SIZE. You want a bag that can hold and organize all your essentials and more.

  1. I'm mostly interested in a handbag with zipper compartments to keep things separate
  2. I adopt a large interior compartment with pockets inside and out.
  3. Just enough for a few smaller essentials.
  4. Yep! A spacious interior with pockets and a place to hold my cell phone, please!
  5. It's non about the size, it'due south more about the manner.

STYLE. Your ideal bag volition exist stylish and on-trend. Your friends should rave over it!

  1. I need way and function, but I desire something nontraditional.
  2. Yes. I want a fashionable bag, simply more than of a tote mode, not something for evening.
  3. A small-scale, fashionable, goes-everywhere bag for day and night will practice the trick.
  4. I'grand looking for a stylish, on-trend bag that'due south spacious and versatile.
  5. I would honey a bag that I could wear day and night to match my outfit.

DETAILS. You need a pocketbook with very specific features. Your platonic pocketbook has a purpose!

  1. I similar to bike and walk everywhere. A comfortable, hands-free option is essential.
  2. Lots of pockets and an adaptable strap are key. I want a bag I tin can wear over my shoulder or beyond my torso.
  3. Nothing too big for me! I demand to stash little things in zippered compartments and wear information technology a variety of ways.
  4. My new pocketbook should exist structured and roomy with comfortable handles to habiliment over my shoulder. My handbag should have some flair!
  5. I'd dear to be able to design my ain bag and update it to look entirely different every time I become out.

MATERIAL. Looking for the right bear on? You need a handbag that feels as expert as it looks!

  1. Give me a classic, bawdy, solid tone in pebbled fake leather, maybe with a scrap of design for involvement.
  2. Something in a costly twill or other woven textile and a faux leather bottom to assistance reduce clothing and tear.
  3. A dainty twill or woven material is nifty, but I don't need the fake leather base.
  4. I'd love a rich-looking faux leather, but with a popular of something unexpected, similar stripes or an animal impress.
  5. I like a little diverseness. Fake leather, fabric or both mixed together. Whatever it is, information technology should be unique!

Mostly As: The Bazaar Backpack is for you!

You're most probable a gal on the become. Whether information technology's biking to work or walking to form or the shop, you need a handbag that keeps your easily complimentary for carrying bags, kids, your telephone and more. The functional fashion of the Boutique Backpack is your thing!

Why you lot'll love it:

  • Double zipper closure
  • Interior zipper pocket
  • 2 outside zipper pockets
  • Adaptable straps & locker loop

Mostly Bs: You're a Casual Behave-All girl!

You don't need a fancy pocketbook or an evening clutch – you need a bag with some size that you can use every day for errands, work, shopping and more. "Elementary, still fashionable" is your mantra and this crossbody/shoulder purse, the Casual Comport-All, is simply the ticket!

Why you lot'll love it:

  • Zipper closure
  • Interior zipper pocket & 2 flat pockets
  • 2 exterior flat pockets with magnetic snap closure & ii side pockets
  • Adjustable crossbody and shoulder strap

Mostly Cs: You should snag the Double Zip Crossbody!

Big is not your bag, only a smallish crossbody/shoulder bag that y'all can put all your essentials in makes you elated. You're not in the market place for something fancy, just stylishly practical and cute. The Double Nil Crossbody is right on the money!

Why you'll beloved information technology:

  • Two zipper compartments
  • Interior attachment pocket & one flat pocket
  • Outside apartment pocket
  • Adjustable crossbody strap

Mostly Ds: The Colorblock Tote is your perfect match!

Fashionable and fun, you like to follow the latest trends and never settle for ordinary. Take the bag you matched upwardly with, the Colorblock Tote: Its sophisticated style and assuming, patterned panels get in the talk of the town!

Why you'll dearest information technology:

  • Interior zipper pocket and two apartment pockets
  • Magnetic snap closure
  • Exterior cell phone pocket
  • Side panels colour blocked in fake leather or cotton

Mostly Es: You'll beloved the diversity of Studio Xxx-One!

Yous're the blazon of gal who's not afraid of modify. In fact, you alive for what'south new. You demand a bag that can keep up with your outfit changes, and the versatility of Studio Thirty-One™ – with its interchangeable flaps and straps – lets you match your look or rock a pop of colour.

The Studio Thirty-One Collection features:

  • Two bag body styles to choose from: Classic or Mod
  • Interchangeable flaps (15 designs to choose from)
  • 16 interchangeable shoulder and crossbody straps

Want more options? Store ALL our purses, totes and backpack styles!

Even more than ideas nosotros love